Contracts & Property Solicitor.
Are you a recently qualified Commercial Property Solicitor seeking an opportunity to work in the Public Sector in Oxfordshire?
An in-house temp to perm position has arisen for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to support in Contracts, Procurement and Property services based in Didcot.
This is a varied and interesting role which could provide a good introduction to someone who feels that an inhouse role is for them. It is a relaxed working environment offering plenty of flexibility. A small proportion of home-working is tolerated. This role can be either a FTC or a permanent position.
The ideal candidate will up to date on Landlord & Tenant matters and be able to:
- draft/approve contracts - construction, IT and service consultancy
- advise on contracts and procurement legislation, including EU procurement regulations
- drafting grant and loan agreements and agreements for affordable housing development work
- draft and amend Section 106 agreements
- deal with acquisitions and disposals of land and property
- amend leases, licenses, deeds and notices
- provide advice on all property related matters including compulsory purchase orders
Attractive starting Salary paying up to £40,000 pa and full comprehensive Benefits package is on offer.
To apply please email your CV to Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal.
At G2 Legal we have a wide range of positions open at legal firms around the UK. Visit our website to view them or contact Gayle Woolf on 01273 289000 to find out more.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.