If you are an experienced and enthusiastic legal secretary looking to join a fantastic law firm in North Yorkshire this role is for you. Based in a great location in York, this prestigious law firm is looking to add a legal secretary to their Dispute Resolution Department.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious secretary looking to develop their career in a growing law firm with genuine long term opportunities for development.
This dispute resolution legal secretary role will provide a high level of support to the fee earners and will assist in the provision of an efficient, personal and professional service at all times.
- Provide a high level of support to the fee earners
- Preparing correspondence and documents through audio and copy typing as well as amending and formatting complex documents
- Attending clients both in person and over the phone and provide assistance in a professional and friendly manner
- Take messages, book meetings and appointments and maintaining an up to date diary for the fee earners
- Administering files as well as opening files on the case management system
- Providing support to other secretaries and fee earners when necessary.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Previous secretary experience (legal experience is advantageous, but not essential)
- Experience in audio and copy typing
- Experience of use of IT systems; digital dictation, case management, MS Word and Outlook (advantageous)
- Ability to work with initiative and minimum supervision.
Along with a competitive salary, this York based law firm is offering 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays, a pension, health plan a fantastic work/life balance and more.
If you are interested in this dispute resolution legal secretary role and have the experience outlined above, simply apply or get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.