A national practice headquarters in Kettering is searching for an experienced personal injury paralegal, one with both portal and non-portal exposure for a full caseload of personal injury matters.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of relevant experience as listed below:
- Understand PI processes, including medical evaluations and part 36 offers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT competence, using multiple systems interchangeably
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to handle a mixed case-load of denied and admitted claims
- Proven ability to handle a case-load, adhering to strict SLAs
- Ability to manage risk and make commercially sound decisions
This personal injury paralegal role offers the chance to work in a PI specialist environment with genuine progression and a respectable salary while in a fast-paced, busy firm.
If you feel this Kettering based opportunity may suit you, then please ensure an immediate application to Christopher Jeeves at G2 Legal or call for a confidential conversation. 0207 649 92 98.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Christopher Jeeves at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.