This ambitious and growing firm is seeking their first dedicated company secretary to assist in providing services to a wide range of clients in their Cambourne office.
This role would suit an experienced company secretary who is eager to help manage the needs of an existing client portfolio and assist in growing the business.
Some of your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Company formations
- Preparation of ordinary and special resolutions
- Allotment and transfer of shares
- Supporting senior colleagues in a range of duties.
Ideally, you will have the following:
- ICSA qualification
- Previous managerial experience
- A high degree of confidence, flexibility and enthusiasm for success.
Please apply today to avoid missing out on this great opportunity based in Cambourne!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Sam Perry at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.