My client is a boutique corporate services business in London on the look-out for an experienced company secretary to take on a range of portfolio management duties. The role would be suitable if you're keen to work in a small but expanding practice where you can gain a broad base of exposure.
As such, as company secretary, some of your duties will include:
- Entity formation
- KYC/liaising with the AML Reporting Officer
- Preparation of resolutions/board minutes
- Change of company registered office
- Appointment/termination of appointment of officers
- PSC Registers and Confirmation Statements
- Strike off of Limited Companies
- Liaising with Companies House
In addition, you will be providing the first point of contact, liaising with notaries, solicitors, agents and other professionals, meeting with clients and supporting senior colleagues.
Ideally, you will:
- Be ICSA qualified
- Speak Italian (this is not essential)
- Have a background in corporate services.
Please apply asap to avoid missing out on this opportunity in London!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.