A cost law specialist is looking for a talented and dedicated cost lawyer or costs draftsperson to join its growing team in Chatham, Kent.
It's an exciting time to join this fast-growing practice. The work they are involved in includes Legal Aid and Inter-Partes bills across Litigation, Personal Injury, Clinical Negligence, Public Law, Immigration, Family and Child Care.
To be considered for this role you will be:
- Enthusiastic and committed to cost law
- Able to hit the ground running with legal aid and inter-partes
- IT literate and be able to adapt to new technology.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a law cost draftsperson/costs lawyer role
- Experience in drafting Legal Aid bills for a variety of areas of law
- Costs negotiations experience.
This firm has an excellent reputation for progression and staff retention. The remuneration package on offer is generous and you will have excellent career development opportunities.
Apply now or for an initial, informal discussion regarding this role based in Chatham contact Becky Newton. 01273 289 000.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Kent. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Becky Newton on 01273 289000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Becky Newton at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.