A respected and growing law firm in Kettering is looking to hire an experienced personal injury fee earner with 2+ years exposure to managing a mix of Personal Injury files.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the skills:
- Evaluate cases, concluding how to proceed and progress as swiftly as possible
- Utilise your knowledge to settle claims where quantum has not been agreed during earlier stages of proceedings
- Review all disclosure documents
- Draft and subsequently handle all pre-action-disclosure applications
- Prepare cases for issue
- Submit all applications and complete all reviews promptly and accurately, in line with operational KPIs
- Draft particulars of claim and all other documentation required for case progression, professionally and accurately
- Understand the process for fast track and multi-track claims, being able to maximise revenue dependant on track
- Ability to meet strict Court deadlines
- Well versed with CPR rules and relevant case law
- Strong technical knowledge of the litigation process
- Responsible for the instructing of Counsel or experts
- Personalise every interaction with the consumer, ensuring empathy and understanding are expressed at all times
- Listen and assess the consumer’s case, supporting them through the latter stages of their claim
- Retain consumer engagement through the provision of informed advice, demonstrating technical know-how
- Work individually and as part of a team to meet and exceed targets
The firm is offering the right candidate the chance to work for one of the most modern and progression focused law firms in the region, whilst dealing with a high-quality caseload.
Alongside this, there is a market-leading salary, the chance to lead and progress to managing a local business unit and a true focus on flexible working with Home Working offered for the right individual.
If you are a personal injury fee earner with 2+ years portal claims exposure and would like to work for a large law firm based in Kettering, then please apply now to be considered or call Christopher Jeeves for a confidential conversation. 02076499298.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Christopher Jeeves at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.