Our client is a recognised, full service law firm based in Reading. The practice is seeking to appoint an experienced private client paralegal to support the Private Wealth team.
The current team consists of two experienced private client and wills & probate fee earners.
The department deals with an array of matters for high net worth individuals including the drafting of complex and simple wills, tax planning and its related advice, lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection work, to include the administration of estates and trusts.
The role will involve general administration work to ensure the team operates smoothly and efficiently:
- Completing file-opening/closing, and other compliance routines.
- Taking and making client and other telephone calls.
- Previous experience of bespoke software to assist with document preparation, including wills and Powers of Attorney, estate and trust accounts, preferable; aptitude to learn quickly essential.
- Drafting letters.
- Legal research.
- Assisting with client reviews and other marketing activities.
- Tax returns.
The ideal candidate will bring with them/be:
- Eye for detail and meticulous approach.
- Great communication skills and an ability to work well with others.
- Ability to work under time constraints and prioritise work load.
- Able to handle sensitive matters discreetly.
- Good organisation skills with a methodical approach.
- Deliver excellent service to clients and colleagues.
- Excellent IT skills, including Word and Excel.
- Team player.
In return for your hard work and dedication, the firm pays a competitive salary of £20,000 - £23,000 plus a benefits package.
To apply for this private client paralegal position in Reading, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal. 01273 289000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.