This is a unique opportunity to join a high profile firm in Lincoln in a niche area of law. The opportunity stretches up from 4 years' PQE up to fixed term partner level.
This chambers rated firm is looking to build on and expand their market share for agricultural law.
As an agricultural law solicitor/partner, you will be joining their established team of specialist solicitors who deal with a wide variety of legal advice, solely relating to agricultural property including:
- Acquisition and sale of farms and farmland
- Lettings, licences and contract farming arrangements
- Agricultural tenancy matters
- Easements/wayleaves/utility and telecommunications leases
- Property finance
- Assisting other teams on project based work for farming clients
- Playing a key role in business development.
Successful applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent client relationship skills
- An ability to network and develop business opportunities
- Excellent IT skills
- Time and matter management skills
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team
- An ability to adopt a commercial, as well as a legal approach to client issues
- Understanding and adoption of the firm’s values and behaviours.
Applications from relocators will be considered for this agricultural law solicitor/partner role, however, you should be able to demonstrate a commitment to live and work in the Lincoln area.
Salary to negotiation depending upon your own circumstances.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Dante Friend at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.