A Manchester-based organisation with a large group structure is looking for an assistant company secretary & solicitor, one with a sound legal background to offer dual support to their in-house Legal and Governance team.
As a small, close-knit team, this is a very hands-on role that offers involvement in a range of responsibilities, including:
- Board/Committee meeting administration (including attending and minuting meetings)
- Maintenance of statutory records and ensuring compliance
- Case management of legal issues (including civil litigation claims)
- Management of signing and sealing procedures for legal contracts and agreements
- Involvement in group projects.
If you're a qualified solicitor with exposure to company secretarial work and commercial contracts, then this really could be a fantastic step for you!
Please get in touch with Kirsty today to avoid missing out on this excellent assistant company secretary & solicitor, Manchester-based opportunity.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Kirsty Clark at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.