This London based charity is looking for an information officer to join the team.
As the information officer, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the senior leadership team in identifying and implementing the information systems they require to effectively manage services
- Being the organisation’s main point of contact for all data protection and privacy matters
- Supporting the company secretary with responses to Subject Access Requests
You, as the information officer, will ideally:
- Have experience of developing and implementing management information systems in a complex and dispersed organisation
- Be able to analyse complex information and collate into clear and concise written reports
- Have well-developed numeric and literacy skills at a level that would enable you to process complex reports and statistical statements
If you would like to join this London based charity then apply today to avoid missing out!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Sam Perry at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.