A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced legal cashier supervisor to join a well-respected law firm in Manchester. You will be required to have legal cashiering experience at a senior level, with experience of supervising junior members of a team.
You will be assisting in the day to day running of the Accounts department, so that it provides a comprehensive financial support service to partners and staff and is run in accordance with the Solicitors’ Accounts Rules and other legislation that may be in force from time to time.
The firm is based in Manchester and offers a competitive salary banding, flexible working and excellent benefits package.
As a legal cashier supervisor, your duties will include:
- Assist in managing the Accounts department
- Assist and liaise with the partners of the business as and when necessary with reports etc
- Supervision of the Accounts Staff
- Ensure compliance with Solicitors’ Accounts Rules
- Spot-check and ensure accuracy of entries made by cashiers
- Training and mentoring of junior cashiers/new starters
- Providing cover/assisting cashiers with excessive workloads when necessary
- Reconciling and monitoring Partner’s Credit card accounts
- Assist with issuing of reports generally and liaising with the fee earners over report content
- Deal with enquiries from Auditors for annual audit as and when necessary
- General Ad-hoc duties as and when required
- Regular 1:1 meetings with cashiers.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.