This large established law firm based in Birmingham city centre is now looking to recruit an experienced secretarial coordinator to line manage the Private Client Secretarial team on a fixed-term contract of 12 months.
You will line manage a team of 12 legal secretaries within the Private Client Department, where you will be responsible for:
- Proactively addressing issues within the secretarial team
- Monitoring workflow and problem solving
- Conducting regular 1 to 1's as well as managing sickness absence and performance
- Providing legal secretarial support to a fee earner within the department
- Diary management for a fee earner.
In order to be considered for this legal secretary coordinator role based in Birmingham, you must have previous experience working as a private client legal secretary and have experience managing or leading a team, along with being confident in your leadership skills and secretarial skills.
If this legal secretary coordinator role based in Birmingham sounds of interest, please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.