This membership body is seeking an assistant corporate secretary to join a small team in their London offices.
Some of the responsibilities of the Assistant Corporate Secretary will include:
- Supporting the Corporate Secretary in developing governance practices and their implementation
- Ensuring the Board and Committee meetings are conducted in accordance with the applicable requirements
- Preparing agendas and papers, issuing board packs, taking minutes of meetings and following up on actions.
You, as the Assistant Corporate Secretary, will have the following:
- Extensive board & committee support experience, including minute taking & board pack preparation
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role
- Strong admin & organisational skills.
If you are an executive assistant with extensive board & committee support experience, or a company secretarial assistant looking for your next role in a supportive and friendly company, then please get in touch.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Sam Perry at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.