Are you a company secretarial assistant looking to work in a large team of company secretarial professionals? Are you keen on finding a broad-based role to kickstart your company secretarial career?
This is one of my best clients where I have made a number of placements. The firm is based in London is a highly sought after team to join.
As a company secretarial assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- providing administrative support to the board and committee meetings
- preparation and filing of forms at Companies House, reviewing and updating statutory books via Blueprint
- setting up powers of attorney
- co-ordination of the accounts approval process
- assisting with authorised signatory requests, board extracts, secretary certificates, auditor requests, KYC requests.
This role would be ideally suited to an individual who has taken a law or business studies degree and is keen on taking the ICSA exams (or these are already underway/completed). Prior experience within a professional services environment would also be highly sought after.
Please apply ASAP to avoid missing out on this role based in London.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.