A leading regional Legal 100 firm with sites in Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Suffolk and Essex is now seeking a junior agriculture & estates solicitor for their highly regarded team in Cambridge.
You will ideally have around 1-3 years' PQE but newly qualified solicitors who have completed a 6-month seat in this area will also be considered.
Your experience should ideally include:
- Farm and land acquisitions and disposals (including options, overage etc.)
- Agricultural tenancies and sporting rights
- Residential conveyancing and tenancy advice
- Business structures and joint venture/collaborative agreements
- Succession planning
- Wills, trust planning and probate matters
- Renewable energy schemes and planning issues.
We will also be happy to consider candidates who have touched on these areas as part of a commercial property seat and have an active interest in developing in this area. You can expect a leading regional salary, support for a highly regarded management team and excellent career progression.
If you're a junior agriculture & estates solicitor or commercial property solicitor with an interest in this area, get in touch now to hear more about this Legal 100 practice, or apply now to be considered. 0207 649 9298.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Stephen Chantry at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.