If you are an NQ commercial solicitor looking to gain exposure to some of the best commercial, IT, TMT & IP work that's available in Scotland, then this opportunity could be the one for you.
Whether you are currently in-house or in practice, this role offers an exceptional opportunity to broaden your experience across a broad range of commercial matters, with exposure to high-quality work from an enviable client base.
You will be working with business leaders to negotiate and draft a range of commercial contracts in this role that will include;
- Commercial contracts.
- Data protection and information law.
- IP, technology, outsourcing and procurement matters.
- Supporting specialist members of the division on employee benefits, pensions and corporate tax matters.
- Working within a team environment to support the delivery of major projects undertaken by the division.
- Drafting a wide variety of contractual documents and advice notes for review by associates and partners.
- Liaising with clients and managing client relationships.
- Thinking creatively when looking at issues and proposing solutions.
Overall you'll be managing a complex, busy and challenging workload whilst striving to exceed the service requirements and expectations of our diverse client base.
You will be offered a very competitive salary base plus benefits, also you will work alongside supportive and experienced solicitors who are approachable and understanding.
Apply directly without hesitation to be considered for this commercial opportunity in Edinburgh with an up to date CV. Alternatively, for a confidential conversation, contact James Hitti G2 Legal. 0131 278 0000.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Edinburgh City. Visit our website for more jobs or contact James Hitti on 0131 278 0000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact James Hitti at G2 Legal on 0131 278 0000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.