This Top 200 law firm in Beverley is expanding in its Commercial Property Department due to the continuous growth of the firm and department.
If you are a highly experienced commercial property solicitor looking to progress to partner level or a salaried partner looking to make a change to your working environment, this opportunity is for you.
To be successful you must:
- Be commercially astute and remain current on key legal and business news.
- Provide a professional, quality service in a timely manner and responds effectively to requests from internal and external clients.
- Demonstrate the ambition to succeed and commitment to business development and client relationship management.
- Be proficient in analytical research and drafting skills.
- Understand and adopt the firm’s values and behaviours.
The commercial property solicitor/partner role will focus on all types of commercial property work including development work such as overage and section 106 agreements, development agreements and providing and co-ordinating property support for corporate lead matters.
There will also be a focus on business development by collaborating with the corporate division.
- Carrying out the above in a collaborative and team focused manner.
- Provide support and advice to other members of the team.
- Ensure that the team are carrying out the work efficiently and to a high level.
- Work closely with the Corporate Team to expand and consolidate the commercial client base in the Humberside area.
- Play in a key role in the business development and expansion of this Legal 500 law firm.
Along with a fantastic salary and benefits package, you will be joining a friendly, supportive and successful law firm that offers a brilliant work/life balance.
To take advantage of this excellent commercial property solicitor/partner opportunity in Beverley, get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal or simply apply.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Humberside. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Tom Widdop on 0113 254 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.