If you are an experienced company secretary looking for your next challenge in a multinational organisation whilst working in the beautiful area of Bristol then this is the role for you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the corporate governance team in its provision of services to UK and offshore companies
- Creating the annual business plan of the department
- Identifying ways to develop relationships with existing high profile clients and increase the provision of services.
You, as the company secretary, will ideally have:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience at management level
- PLC experience
- ICSA qualified chartered secretary.
This is a great opportunity for anyone in Bristol or looking to make the move! Apply today to avoid missing out.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Sam Perry at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.