A highly regarded firm in Felixstowe is seeking to recruit a private client legal secretary into their friendly and successful wills and probate department.
The ideal candidate will be a bright and efficient legal secretary, ideally with experience working within private client law. Your duties will include a range of matters, including:
- Liaising with clients, both over the telephone and face to face
- Typing up legal documents, including transcribing audio dictation, correspondence, e-mails, and all other documents
- Preparing Probate, Lasting Powers of Attorney, and other relevant forms
- Answering the phone and making a documented record of the same
- Making appointments with clients.
An approachable nature and great attention to detail are also essential characteristics, and you must enjoy working as part of a team.
If you are a private client legal secretary who would like to join a reputable Felixstowe based law firm, then please apply now to be considered, or call Rosie Gunn in complete confidence.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Suffolk. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Rosie Gunn on 0207 649 9298 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rosie Gunn at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.