A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an experienced legal cashier to join a Legal 500 law firm based in their Leamington Spa office on a full time, permanent basis.
In this legal cashier role based in Leamington Spa, you will play a pivotal part within the growing finance department carrying out legal cashier duties under the guidance of the accounts manager. Your key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Dealing with clients by phone, email or letter
- Processing office and client account postings
- Bank reconciliations
- Arranging payments by Telegraphic Transfer/Faster Payment and BACs
- Advising Fee Earners verbally and/or by email of monies received into the Bank
- Credit Card payments/postings
- Bill postings both private and legal services
- Reconcile and post petty cash
- Filing as required
- Daily Client to Office transfers/to liaise with fee earners concerning the transfer of
monies from the client account to settle bills - General purchase ledger duties.
In order to be considered for this legal cashier position based in Leamington Spa, you must have at least 6 months' experience working in a similar position, have sound working knowledge of SAR rules and be numerically literate.
Please click the apply now button to register your interest.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Warwickshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Rhys Ravenscroft on 0121 609 1069 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.