This leading Legal 500 firm with offices across the UK seeks an experienced Legal PA to join their vibrant Leeds office.
This Legal PA role will see you providing comprehensive secretarial and admin support to the Leeds office which consists of 4 partners, 4 solicitors and 2 paralegals.
Duties of this Legal PA role will include:
- To provide PA support to the partners in order to facilitate the management of the Leeds office;
- General administrative support for the office e.g. filing, photocopying, managing post, opening files, archiving;
- Audio and copy typing and document processing;
- Drafting and formatting documents and any other relevant documentation as directed;
- Diary management for the partners and solicitors;
- Preparing travel itineraries and booking transport as required;
- Responsibility for the organisation of meetings and seminars;
- Receiving phone calls from clients; routing them or taking messages as appropriate, liaising with external clients;
- Producing bills and dealing with invoices;
- Producing frequent summaries of accounts ledgers and ensure that all balances are tidied or cleared wherever possible;
- Assisting with marketing and business development documentation where needed;
- Organising and maintaining tidy and accurate files both in hard copy and electronically;
- Replenishment of office supplies in conjunction with facilities;
- Working with the facilities manager and assistant facilities manager to ensure that all health and safety guidelines are adhered to;
- Ad-hoc duties.
The successful Legal PA will have high attention to detail, a typing speed of 60wpm+, relevant legal experience, both audio and copy typing experience and advanced knowledge of Word applications to include auto-numbering, bookmarks and track changes.
If you meet the above criteria and wish to apply for this Legal PA role, please apply via the link or contact Rachael Atherton for further information. 0113 254 9296.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in West Yorkshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Rachael Atherton on 0113 254 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.