An exciting opportunity has arisen for a private client paralegal to join a multi-office law firm in North West London.
In order to be considered for this private client paralegal role based in North West London, you must have experience dealing with some of the following:
- Preparing wills, inheritance tax planning and lasting powers of attorney
- Probate and estate management
- Disputed wills/estates
- Creation and administration of trusts, contentious probate and non-contentious probate
It will also be beneficial to have:
- At least 1 years' experience working in a similar role
- Have an understanding and interest in private client law
- Excellent typing, communication and organisational skills
The firm is offering a competitive salary and benefits to the right candidate.
If this private client position sounds of interest, please click the apply now button to send your CV across for consideration or please contact Becky Rodemark. 0207 649 9298.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in London. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Becky Rodemark on 0207 649 9298 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Becky Rodemark at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.