A leading international, full service law firm is currently looking to recruit a graduate paralegal to support the partner-led teams in core areas of the business, including corporate, commercial, banking, real estate and commercial litigation within their Liverpool city centre office.
You will be required to have some legal work experience as a graduate paralegal/legal assistant and have a keen interest in commercial law. You will also have a strong academic background (at least a 2:1 at degree level and good standard at ‘A’ Level).
The firm is based in Liverpool and has a fantastic reputation within the industry. They are offering long term progression, competitive salary banding and benefits package including private medical insurance, life assurance, season ticket loan, health cash plan, dental insurance, 25 days holidays, critical illness, flexible working and many more.
- Drafting engagement letters, legal documents and legal opinions
- Legal proofreading and research
- Drafting legal documents
- Preparing Companies House and Land Registry forms
- Carrying out searches
- Preparing bundles and indices
- Drafting minutes of meetings and notices
- Managing post-completion matters and preparation of bibles
- Supporting with e-disclosure, data room creation and completion
- Data and document management generally
- Project management
- Input into client pitches and taking part in client research.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.