A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a private client legal secretary to join this established law firm based in Lincoln on a permanent, full-time basis.
Based in Lincoln, you will provide an exceptional secretarial service to members within the firm's private client department, where your key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Undertaking urgent audio and copy typing, including amendments to documents.
- Assisting fee earners with file opening in line with the firm’s procedures and policies.
- Diary management to include future demands of team members, travel arrangements and actions required.
- Organising and planning external and internal meetings.
- Dealing with incoming calls in a professional and efficient manner.
- Providing financial administrative support to fee earners by processing expenses, billing, assisting with client financial queries, management of client accounts and dealing with incoming and outgoing monies.
- Proactively manage file closures, archiving and scheduling.
- General administration.
- Working alongside fee earners to update the case management system.
- Supporting fee earners with marketing and business development initiatives to include assisting in organising events and meet and greets when required.
- Assisting fee earners with follow-ups from business development initiatives, such as drafting thank you letters, arranging follow-up meetings and diarising reminders.
- Dealing with clients both on the telephone and in person.
- Working with a team of established and new secretaries to offer a seamless secretarial service.
In order to be considered for this private client legal secretary role based in Lincoln, you must have previous experience working within wills, probate and ideally property law. You must also have exceptional typing skills with a minimum of 70 WPM, along with a sound working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
If this private client legal secretary role based in Lincoln sounds of interest, please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Nina Gibbs at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.