An exciting opportunity has arisen for a graduate legal resourcing advisor to join a leading law firm in their Graduate Recruitment Team based in Liverpool city centre.
You will be required to have previous experience of working within a graduate recruitment function, preferably within a law firm, and CIPD qualification would be helpful but not essential.
This is a rare opportunity to work alongside the firms graduate talent manager.
The graduate legal resourcing advisor will act as a strong brand ambassador for the firm and will be responsible for leading on graduate attraction activity as well as recruitment processes.
This role will be based in Liverpool but will require regular travel to London.
- Working in line with the marketing strategy to ensure that the Firm has a presence at all target universities, including a schedule of presentations, attendance at law fairs, and other ad hoc marketing initiatives to generate applicants for the Summer Vacation Programme
- Diversity and inclusion outreach efforts
- Maintaining relationships with key university contacts, to include Careers Services, tutors, law society presidents, etc.
- Managing the brand ambassador programme
- Producing all advertising and directory entries
- Working with external agencies on marketing materials
- Co-ordinating social networking sites relating to graduate recruitment; graduate page on the firm's website, Facebook etc.
- Co-ordinating and running Open Days for prospective applicants, which are London based.
- Managing all applications received through recruitment portal before the deadline and the scheduling of interviews and assessment centres
- Planning the structure of the programme to include training, seat allocations, supervisor training, social events, internal and external speakers
- New interviewer training for training contracts
- Co-ordinating all applications received through recruitment portal before the deadline and the scheduling of interviews and assessment centres
- Managing the interviews and assessment centres across locations and follow up offers
- Supporting the graduate talent manager in areas where the two roles overlap – e.g. induction, training etc.
- Attending trainee events e.g. training sessions, inductions and social events
- Internal promotion of the Graduate Recruitment function to partners, associates and trainees
- Acting as a wider member of the Talent Team
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Merseyside. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.