An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced multi skilled 1st/2nd line IT helpdesk assistant to join an award-winning Manchester city centre based law firm.
As a legal IT helpdesk assistant, you will be the first point of contact for all users via telephone, email and face to face in conjunction with a service desk management system within an agreed SLA.
You will be required to have 1+ years' hands-on related IT support experience in a commercial environment, Windows Desktop 7-10, Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, Windows Server 2008 R2 to 2016
and Active Directory and Group Policy experience.
Working hours will be 35-40 hours a week during standard business hours (Monday-Friday with rotational shifts between 08:00 and 18:00).
Duties for this legal IT helpdesk assistant role include:
- Assisting with the development of IT systems and fulfilling IT projects
- Reporting to the IT Helpdesk Manager
- Delivery of high quality technical support on a range of technologies
- Hands-on attitude to troubleshooting hardware and application specific issues
- Responding appropriately to, and effectively resolving or escalating user incidents or queries within strict SLA and KPI timeframes (first response and resolution)
- Take ownership of requests assigned to you and manage them through to resolution
- Perform administrative tasks (user and server related)
- Help support and train other team members
- Predominantly based in Manchester but willing to travel to other offices as required
- Working hours will be 35-40 hours a week during standard business hours (Monday-Friday with rotational shifts between 08:00 and 18:00).
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.