This global company is looking for a financial controller/company secretary to join its expanding business in Milton Keynes in a junior to mid-level management position, providing right-hand support to the managing director.
Some of your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for legal and financial compliance
- Responsibility for health and safety
- Support the directors in the business planning process, AGM and board meeting preparation
- Overseeing the work of the finance function
- Carrying out training and development
- Performing regular reviews and 1-2-1s
To be successful in this financial controller/company secretary role, you will:
- Have at least 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Have a Business Administration and Finance (or similar) degree
- Have the right attitude and approach to work and career development
This is a truly diverse role which offers the right candidate the opportunity to involve themselves in almost all facets of a modern organisation. Not only will you be working from the beautiful offices in Milton Keynes but you will also be joining an organisation that truly values and looks after its employees.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Sam Perry at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.