A 6 partner boutique firm based in Harpenden, Hertfordshire is seeking an experienced legal cashier or accounts assistant to join their busy finance team.
You will be responsible for working alongside the senior cashier, where you will be responsible for:
- Looking after purchase ledgers
- Processing client and office accounting transactions
- Preparation of cheques
- Assisting in the sending of monies by electronic transfer
- Preparing for SAR audits
- Reconciliation and input of all land registry and company house fees
- Dealing with account queries
- Any ad hoc duties as they arise.
The successful candidate must have own transport to do any necessary banking duties. Computer literacy is a requirement.
If you're an experienced cashier, ideally in the legal/banking/regulated financial services profession, and looking for a new opportunity in a friendly and rewarding environment, then apply today to be considered.
For more information on this legal cashier role based in Harpenden, please contact Yasmin Churchill. 0207 649 9298.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Yasmin Churchill at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.