This growing, leading multi office firm in North West London is recruiting for a property solicitor. This is to replace a partner who is due to retire within the next year.
Typically dealing with a wide variety of commercial and residential property matters, this includes working with developers, companies and individuals on:
- Freehold sale and purchase
- Lease sale, purchase and renewals
- Leasehold extensions for both landlord/freehold and leasehold
- Development and option agreements.
You should be:
- 4+ years' PQE with relevant and recent transnational property experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a modern outlook to clients and business development when required.
The firm offers an attractive starting salary combined with excellent benefits and a lucrative bonus scheme, as well as good future career prospects. This will essentially be taking over a caseload of a retiring partner, therefore you must have good communications skills with their long standing clientele.
Apply now for immediate consideration or get in contact about this property solicitor position or others across North West London.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Becky Rodemark at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.