An experienced insolvency solicitor is required for an award-winning, Legal 500 regional firm based in St Albans, Hertfordshire.
You will be an insolvency solicitor, circa 5+ years' PQE, with experience in the full range of insolvency litigation matters that include a mix of pre and post formal insolvency work including, but not limited to:
- Advising creditors
- Bankruptcy and winding up petitions
- Administration applications (creditor, company and secured lender)
- Advisory work alongside restructuring transactions
- Misfeasance claims
- Antecedent transactions claims
- Asset recovery claims
- Trusts disputes arising out of insolvency
- Director disqualification.
Experience of acting for and against office holders is also desirable.
If you are an ambitious senior insolvency litigation solicitor please apply today to be considered. For more information on this role in St Albans, please contact Stephen Chantry. 0207 649 9298.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Stephen Chantry at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.