An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced senior applications analyst to join an award winning leading international law firm based in Liverpool city centre.
You will be required to have experience of supervising a team and experience of working with iManage DMS or equivalent technology.
The firm is offering a competitive salary banding plus a fantastic benefits package for this role in Liverpool.
Duties for this senior applications analyst role include:
- Managing the team's workload and assisting with the prioritisation of issues.
- Taking the Technical Lead when dealing with Major Incidents related to applications.
- Provide support and proactive maintenance for line of business applications.
- Support third party software that integrates into the Worksite DMS and other tools.
- Manage and maintain MDM (Mobile Device Management) and SCCM platforms and services.
- Manage and maintain Group Policy.
- Troubleshoot and fix software and application related issues.
- Provide 3rd line support to the Helpdesk Team.
- Escalation of incidents to suppliers - building long term service relations with suppliers.
- Advising and training the service desk to independently support applications supporting shift left priorities.
- Independently undertake projects to upgrade systems provided by third parties.
- Manage and maintain the portfolio of applications and software updates via System Centre Configuration Manager.
- Maintain desktop image testing and release cycles ensuring that the firm is protected from threats and that frequent vendor updates are prepared for and managed appropriately.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.