A leading international law firm is currently looking to recruit an experienced applications analyst to join their growing IT department based in the heart of Liverpool city centre. You will be required to have previous experience within a applications analyst role.
This role will be based in Liverpool and will be within the firms IT Applications & Development Team and will report to the IT Applications & Development Manager.
Below are some of the key areas that this person will manage:
- Create and design reports in Microsoft Business Intelligence Development Studio
- Create and Maintain stored procedures used to update the information in applications
- Support third party back-end software that integrates into the Worksite DMS
- Manage and maintain MDM (Mobile Device Management)
- Manage and maintain Group Policy
- Troubleshoot and fix Software related issues
- 3rd line support to the Helpdesk Team
- Escalation of incidents to suppliers - building long term service relations with suppliers
- Advising and training the service desk to independently support applications
- Independently undertake projects to upgrade systems provided by third parties
- Manage and Maintain the portfolio of Applications and software updates via System Centre Configuration Manager 2012r2.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.