Are you keen to ditch the commute into London? Would you like to join a multinational corporate services provider in Chelmsford and gain exposure to the listing rules? This could be worth a look!
This assistant company secretary role is a varied one in which you will provide a full range of Company Secretarial services to a list of clients, as well as supporting the internal governance framework.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Providing statutory advice to the Board
- Minute-taking at meetings
- Preparation of papers for AGMs, board and committee meetings
- Providing CoSec services to financial services clients
- Ensure compliance with Companies Acts, UKLA Listing Rules, Articles of Association and associated statutory and legal requirements.
With a competitive salary and flexible working on offer, this is certainly an opportunity not to be missed! ICSA qualifications will be held in high regard.
Please get in touch asap to avoid missing out on this assistant company secretary role in Chelmsford!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.