A rare opportunity has arisen for a trust manager/trust & tax solicitor to join a market-leading, Legal 500 firm in Ware, Hertfordshire.
The successful trust manager/trust & tax solicitor will be joining an already established team and be responsible for dealing with a wide range of trust related matters, including:
- Advising on a range of matters, including trust and personal taxation (IHT, CGT and Income Tax)
- The preparation of annual Trust Accounts (Life interest, Discretionary, Charitable)
- Good knowledge of Taxation of Non-Residents
- Day-to-day administration of trusts
- Ensuring that deadlines are met on tax payments, IHT returns and capital distributions
- Providing guidance and advice on tax to clients.
You will need previous experience advising clients on trust and tax related matters within private wealth.
ATT/CIOT qualification or other tax qualifications would be an advantage. STEP membership would be desired.
If you are a trust manager/trust & tax solicitor, who is keen to join a leading law firm in Ware, Hertfordshire, then please apply now to be considered, or please contact Yasmin Churchill for a confidential conversation.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Yasmin Churchill at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.