An excellent opportunity has arisen for a in-house Law Costs Draftsperson to join a leading award law firm in Wigan. This is an amazing opportunity to join Costs team that offers a full range of costs services. You will have 1 years' plus experience as a costs drafter with particular experience in drafting bills/schedules of costs and providing advice on costs law. Having knowledge and experience of Legal Aid bills would be an advantage.
If you are looking to continue and develop your costs drafting career then this opportunity is perfect for you. You will join their large costs team made up of experienced and knowledgeable drafters in a supportive environment.
The role itself will include:
- Providing support and advice to the firms departments in preparing claims for payment
- Costs schedules for negotiation
- Preparing bills, solicitor client bills, schedules for summary assessment, costs estimates
- Drafting points of reply
- Dealing with all aspects of billing process to include dealing with full assessment process
- Preparing LSC Bills
- Types of matter: Personal injury, clinical negligence, general litigation predominantly. Likely to include other areas of work undertaken by the firm
Apply now to be considered for this Wigan based Law Costs Draftsperson role.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.