Immediate start required from an ICSA qualified company secretary with 5+ years' experience for a 3 month contract role in Bristol.
Your responsibilities as company secretarial consultant will include:
- Supporting a specialist team in the provision of company secretarial, board, committee and ancillary technical support and ad-hoc services to a portfolio of UK and offshore companies.
- Providing advice and assistance in relation to the UK Listing Rules as well as UK corporate governance best practice.
- Reviewing and recommending changes in fee structure where considered appropriate.
- Leading and performing ad-hoc projects at the request of the Head of Department.
- Identifying, promoting and developing commercial opportunities and keeping clients informed of new products, services and changes in legislation.
You will ideally be based in Bristol and available immediately for this company secretarial consultant role.
However, if you are based in London, where the organisation also has offices, travel to Bristol will be required a minimum of 2 days per week.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Sam Perry at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.