This long standing, prestigious and successful law firm in Hull are looking to add to their Commercial Property Department by appointing a 5+ years' PQE solicitor.
With a clear progression plan up to partner level in place, this Hull based commercial property solicitor opportunity is perfect for a legal professional who wants to progress and take on more responsibilities.
You will be responsible for:
- Running your caseload of all commercial property matters for large high value clients from investor landlords and retailers through to local small shops
- Supporting more junior members of the team
- Providing professional legal advice to your clients upholding the firm's reputation.
To be successful in securing this commercial property solicitor role:
- 5+ years' PQE
- Previous experience managing your own caseload
- Experience drafting supplemental company/commercial documents
- Experience with advising and support junior solicitors.
With two yearly social events, 9-5 working hours, Friday drinks, open door policy and everyone open to offering advice (whatever the level of solicitor you may be) you will struggle to find a more supportive, sociable and welcoming law firm in Hull.
To take advantage of this opportunity get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal or simply apply.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.