A successful Legal 500 firm is seeking an experienced conveyancing legal assistant to join their team in Ashby-de-la-Zouch.
You will be working one to one with the Head of Department assisting them with their conveyancing caseload.
Your duties will include:
- Using a case management systems to record case progress
- Dealing with setting up files for completion
- Liaising with clients over the phone, via email and in person
- Drafting letters
- Preparing all forms of contracts
- Leasehold reports and all other documents relating to the transaction
- Liaising with professional bodies.
To be considered for this conveyancing legal assistant opportunity in Ashby-de-la-Zouch, you must have a minimum of 12 months' experience working within a conveyancing department.
In return, this highly-regarded regional firm can offer you:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Fantastic training and development
- Genuine progression opportunities.
We often close vacancies early in the event we receive a high volume of applications. Please apply now for this conveyancing legal assistant opportunity.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Leicestershire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Nina Gibbs on 0121 609 1069 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Nina Gibbs at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.