I am currently recruiting for a motor fraud solicitor on behalf of a Top 50 law firm in central Leeds. This firm is immensely proud of the work it carries out and the culture it provides for its employees.
The firm is seeking a motor fraud solicitor to manage a caseload of litigated cases and conduct any relevant investigations.
It is essential that the successful motor fraud solicitor has previous defendant motor PI litigation and knowledge of CPR procedures.
Key duties will include:
- Review case upon allocation and report to client/prepare strategy report
- Identify fraud type and tailor investigations accordingly
- Review and analyse database/intelligence search results and make further enquiries as appropriate
- Draft own legal documents including defences, counter schedules, Part 18 RFFIs, Part 35 questions
- Liaise with other solicitors, insurers and agencies to gather evidence
- Instruct paralegals to complete various data mining and other relevant investigations
- Instruct various experts as appropriate
- Completion of MI.
Applicants are welcomed from candidates at all levels, though 1-3 years' PQE is preferred.
Please apply via the link for this role in Leeds, or call Rachael Atherton for further information. 0113 254 9296.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in West Yorkshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Rachael Atherton on 0113 254 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.