Are you a trainee solicitor who has a 2:1 and above? Are you also looking for an opportunity within non-contentious construction with a top tier firm based in Cambridge?
Our client is a global law firm who offers legal advice and solutions to a global client based ranging from small and mid-sized businesses to large multinationals.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the Construction team. You will provide support on a wide variety of transactions. The focus of the team is major infrastructure and development projects but also includes a wide range of national and international clients.
Skills and Experience
As an NQ construction solicitor, you will possess:
- Strong technical skills.
- Excellent academic qualifications.
- Exceptional organisation skills as well as high attention to detail.
- Ideally, someone with an interest in construction and has completed at least one seat in construction.
- Good team and communication skills.
- Be able to provide a first-rate client service both internally and externally.
- The ability to build rapport with clients.
- The ability to explain the law clearly and concisely.
- The ability to understand complex legal arguments and subtle interpretation differences.
- The ability to follow procedures and be highly organised especially regarding key dates and be willing to be involved in business development and training.
This is a fantastic opportunity for NQ construction solicitors looking to develop their career within construction in the beautiful location of Cambridge.
If you believe you have all the skills and experience required, please apply today to be considered. 0207 649 9298.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Yasmin Churchill at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.