This well-established law firm based in Solihull is now looking to recruit a paralegal to join their family department on a full time, permanent basis.
Within this family paralegal role based in Solihull, you will provide key support and assistance to the family solicitor in order to help grow the department. Your key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Drafting letters and emails and undertaking all general administration duties
- Managing the diary and ensuring all keys dates are observed
- Taking all new client enquiries, briefly assessing circumstances and arranging appointments
- Keeping a record of all enquiries for the purposes of marketing and growth of the department
- Addressing client telephone enquiries
- Preparing bundles
- Researching legal issues as well as secretarial and administrative tasks
- Must have excellent communication and organisational skills and be a driven and motivated individual with a willingness to go the extra mile for clients
- Attending client meetings and taking notes when advised
- Draft Court forms/documents when advised.
In order to be considered for this family paralegal role based in Solihull, you must have at least 2+ years' experience working in a similar role, be a real team player and have a confident approach to your work.
If this family paralegal role sounds of interest, please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.