A leading multi office firm is seeking to appoint a junior to mid-level private client solicitor to work in the highly regarded private client team based in their Northampton office.
The firm is a respected 2 office firm with over 10 years in the local market. The firm offers a strong commercial client base, HNW exposure, a leading team to learn and develop from and a strong wills bank.
The firm is looking to appoint a strong 3+ experienced private client solicitor who has had significant exposure to the full range of private client work, as follows:
- Dealing with various aspects of a private client caseload including Wills, LPA’s, Court of Protection work and estate planning/administration
- Providing advice to clients including elderly/vulnerable clients on Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Providing up to date and accurate legal advice in Wills, Trusts, Probate and Estate Administration
- Assist the Head of Department with the development of the department including utilisation of the firm’s sizeable Wills bank
- Active involvement in contributing to marketing strategies and business development.
If you feel you are suitably qualified and keen to work for this long standing and respected firm in Northampton, then ensure an immediate application.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Christopher Jeeves at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.