This leading York based law firm is seeking a part-time operations assistant to join their management support team...
You will be responsible for ensuring the efficient operation of the administration team across all 4 of their offices and act as their liaison to the practice manager.
As an operations assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with contractors to arrange quotes and work to be done
- Keep a detailed record of all maintenance work completed
- Oversee all functions at each location and reporting any issues to the practice manager
- Act as the firm main contact with the SRA, keeping up to date with all changes and notifying the relevant people
- Submitting practising certificate applications.
Along with a competitive salary package, this prestigious law firm can offer 25 days holiday plus bk holidays, pension, health plan, employee assistance program, flexible working hours and many more.
To be successful:
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills via email, telephone and face to face
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and skills to be successful in this York based role, then simply apply or get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.