My client is a Chambers rated firm based in Nottingham that has an enviable client base. The department is very stable with long-standing members who regularly handle high-value transactions.
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge to become a successful corporate and commercial solicitor.
Working alongside a very strong team of 4, you will have trained or gained experience at a comparable firm, one that offers city level work. You will thrive on the challenge of working with such a client base.
In this role you can expect:
- Corporate and commercial work
- Acquisitions and disposals matters
- Reorganisations, banking, security matters, SLA’s and other commercial agreements
- Large complex work matters to assist with where a strong technical knowledge will be a big advantage
- Working on behalf of national and international institutions and other significant large organisations
- Supervision for when you handle these matters
- Access to the firm’s clients from the start.
You will be expected to build up your own network of clients as you gain experience within the department, these will have come from the good job you do yourself for them but also from identifying and developing opportunities that come your way.
Your department will also cross-sell the business with other departments which will give you the chance to pick up even more work.
You will have excellent academics, communication and organisational skills. What is also important is that you have very good problem-solving skills, that you are able to put yourself in the shoes of your clients and offer them solutions.
Shortlisting now for this very exciting Nottingham based corporate commercial solicitor opportunity, ideally at NQ level.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Dante Friend at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.