A well known, regional firm based in Nottingham is now looking to strengthen their planning law offering with the appointment of a solicitor with upwards of 4 years' PQE.
The successful planning law solicitor will be self-sufficient and motivated, while also being the go-to person at a firm and ultimately becoming responsible for building up the department.
As a planning law solicitor, you will work on behalf of private and commercial clients on a range of issues, covering areas such as:
- Planning, highway and infrastructure agreements, including complex Section 106 agreements
- Development work
- Neighbourhood planning
- Planning appeals, judicial reviews and giving advice on enforcement
- Giving advice on Compulsory Purchase Orders
- Contentious and non-contentious planning work
- Planning due-diligence on acquisitions and sales and much more.
You should have outstanding academics and either previous planning law experience or have an understanding of the planning law process.
You will be able to conduct presentations and available for networking outside of usual work hours.
Applications from relocators will be considered, however, you should be able to demonstrate a commitment to live and work in the Nottingham area.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Dante Friend at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.