This well known regional client is looking to add a corporate commercial solicitor to their buoyant team in Grantham.
You will be an experienced solicitor, associate, senior associate or partner. You will also be commercially aware, self-sufficient and able to generate your own business.
You should ideally have upwards of 4 years' PQE and had exposure to large PLC’s, SME’s, public and private sector clients and much more.
You will be confident in dealing with a broad range of transactional and non-contentious matters including:
- Mergers, acquisitions and buyouts
- Corporate restructures and setups
- Corporate governance including shareholders’ agreements, options and members’ agreements
- Franchise acquisition, sale and development
- Distribution agreements
- Intellectual property
- Shareholder, director and investor rights
- Corporate finance
- Data Protection.
Experience in construction, charity and consumer law, including consumer credit, would be desirable.
You will also be working with the department’s marketing policy to promote and enhance the reputation and business of the company.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain high levels of service to existing clients
- Develop the Corporate Department in line with the department’s marketing policy
- Produce fee income in line with targets and agreed objectives
- Maintain and enhance legal skills
- Financial control with particular regard to cash flow
- Perform fee-earning work accurately, reliably and in accordance with the company’s quality and risk procedures.
You will have a full driving licence as you may need to see clients in different locations from time to time.
This Grantham based firm is offering the successful corporate commercial solicitor a clear route to progression and a very competitive salary with superb perks and benefits. Everything is on the table here.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Dante Friend at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.