This is a great opportunity for a property litigation solicitor (Associate) with a minimum of 4 years’ PQE to work for a reputable and successful Legal 500 firm in Bromley.
This vacancy would suit someone who is looking for a structured career path towards partnership as this is part of succession planning for the department.
You will run a varied caseload encompassing all aspects of residential leasehold disputes in the County Court, FtT and Upper Tribunal.
Your experience must also include:
- Dealing with commercial property disputes
- Leasehold property and service charge disputes
- Housing management litigation
- Anti-social behavioural work
- General property disputes, (ie. boundaries, trespass, easements, leasehold enfranchisement, commercial lease disputes and lease renewals.
This practice prides itself on its supportive environment and team.
The firm offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including flexible working, health insurance, a generous bonus scheme and a substantial holiday allowance increasing to 30 days after long service.
Apply now or for an initial, confidential discussion contact Becky Newton at G2 Legal. 01273 289000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Becky Newton at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.