Due to growth in the business, this Legal 500 Law Firm is looking to recruit a team leader for their cavity wall insulation claims team in their York office.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead a team in a rapidly developing area of law. You will report to the Operations Manager and be responsible for:
- A reduced caseload of cavity wall insulation claims
- Provide support and guidance to a team of fee earners to ensure claims progress in an efficient and effective manner.
- Ensure that the team objectives are met and team targets achieved.
- Train and develop all fee earners to ensure the quality of client care is at the highest level
- Provide monthly 121s.
- Assist with the continuous improvement of the firm and department
- Assist the Operations Manager in analysing and driving performance in the team.
- Deputise for the Operations Manager as required.
To be successful in this position you will:
- 3+ years experience within a litigation background
- Have part 7 litigation experience
- Posses a willing mentality to coach fee earners to develop new ways of working.
- Have strong communications skills and excellent time management.
- Enjoy taking accountability for objectives and measures.
Along with a competitive salary you will be provided with a benefits package that consists of company-sponsored health cash plan, subsidised city-centre parking, flexibility in start and finishing time and many more.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and are interested in joining this York-based law firm simply apply or get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.