A brilliant opportunity with one of Yorkshire's leading law firms has become available for an experienced residential conveyancer to join this firm's Huddersfield office.
The successful candidate will manage all aspects of buying and selling properties from the outside of a transaction through to completion to provide an efficient service to clients.
You will be a licenced conveyancer, CILEx or qualified by experience.
This firm is down to earth, professional, supportive and friendly.
Duties will include:
- Managing the conveyancing process including buying, selling, transfer of equity, remortgages, transfers, freehold and deeds of variation.
- Ensuring the timely transfer of monies between the buyer, seller and 3rd parties.
- Liaising with clients, 3rd party solicitors, banks and building societies, estate agents, Land Registry etc to ensure the smooth running of the process for all involved.
- Conducting all checks and searches.
- Drafting contracts, transfers, bills and statements.
- Overseeing the work of the support staff in the department.
- Dealing with routine correspondence and queries from the client and 3rd parties including agreeing on completion dates.
- Supporting the department to build the business by developing and maintaining good relationships with clients.
- Networking, marketing and promoting the firm including referring clients to other departments.
If you are an experienced residential conveyancer and want to join a firm based in Huddersfield that will provide a lovely working environment and fantastic work-life balance, then please apply via the link, or contact me for further information.
Rachael Atherton. 0113 254 9296.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.